Quote Originally Posted by ken hatch View Post
Jim,

I haven't a dog in this fight, as with most things in life somethings work for some folks, some don't. But I'm curious why there are such strong negative opinions as well as positive about Mr. Sellers. Why would you not take another class? Nine days is a long time to be unhappy, I expect I would have "walked" after a day or two if it was not what I paid for. When you are older than dirt, time is too valuable to waste.

I need to go with SWMBO to visit in-laws this year and I have been thinking about using that time in the UK to take a class from someone, PS was one of the ones I thought about. It would give me something to do and could make the near 50 hours flying steerage almost bearable or at least worthwhile. Anyway to not hijack this thread, if you would like to vent or at least give me a reason to not waste my time, how about either PMing me or start a PS thread.

Heck, Ill start a PS thread.

ken
One pays their money and takes their chances. If the money would be refunded then maybe walking would be a good way to go. Otherwise, one can always hope there are some worthwhile bits of information being exchanged for the misery of being there.

If my travels were taking me to the UK my first order of business wouldn't be to taking classes, it would be to identify every tool dealer that may be of interest to visit. My next order of business would be to figure out how to get as much spending money as possible and how to get all my new found treasure home.

My recollection is there was a recent thread on Paul Sellers. It became so heated it was closed and removed.

Mr. Sellers isn't my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have lessons of value for me to learn.

jtk