Hi all, I'm looking for recommendations for a mobile base for three different tools in my shop. All of them tall and narrow and somewhat top-heavy. I have a Delta Platinum edition 14" band saw with riser, and it's currently on a Delta base that's made to fit the saw cabinet. I don't like it. It's wobbly and the three-wheel design is awkward. I've tried adjusting it various ways and it's not working out for me. I also have a second Delta band saw, this one a 1940 version with the four-legged open steel stand and splayed feet. No mobile base on it. Third is a 1930's Walker-Turner floor-standing drill press with the large round base. That's a top-heavy and tipsy device even without a mobile base. Right now to move it, I tip it slightly and sort of roll it around on the edge of the base. Don't really enjoy doing that, I'd like to have a solid locking base for each machine.

Trying to find someone with real-world experience with bases that are stable in use and also reasonably stable when being moved. Price not really a concern. I could also have something custom made out of steel tube and heavy-duty casters if I can't find a good option. Any of you out there have some good recommendations?