I looked at a lot of you tube vides today about comparing brands of track saws and how they cut . I looked at both corded and cordless. And if I was a contractor I would have one in a minute. They seem to be very good at braking down sheet goods. But I doubt that one can get a piece of plywood cut parallel at 23 1/2 inches as parallel as a table saw and cut at 34 1/2 inches using the 5 cut method. and that is just one side of a lower kitchen cabinet.

I built a kitchen for a church I used to go to and it took 35 sheets of plywood. And to make a long story short a track saw would have been more trouble than it was worth.

$600 to $900 so on can cut a sheet of plywood to whatever is not cost effective. Be truthful now, how many pieces of plywood did you saw up in the last months? I bet the average is less that 2 in the last 3 months for the woodworking hobbyist.

So the question was should I buy a track saw or a table saw and my answer is, I have 2 table saws and 3 band saws, 1 RAS but no track saw or Compound sliding miter saw.