I really hope I'm not being "that guy" and posting a thread that already exists somewhere, but I tried searching the site and didn't find what I was looking for..

Brief background:
I'm still just a small notch or two above novice woodworker. I'm a financial advisor by day, so woodworking and fixing up my "fixer-upper" home is what i do after the closing bell for a little stress relief. I've only been at it for a few years, and I'm still working on growing my "toy collection"... currently moving my shop from a 10' x 12' room to a 18' x 22' room to make room for said toys. So, my reason for this post: It's time for a new table saw. It was one of my first few purchases from back when I didn't know enough about my new hobby to make an informed decision. In fact, it pains me to admit, my first saw was hot off the floor of the local Lowe's on a black friday "deal"... and that little Kobalt (you know the one) has done its best to be functional up till now, but I think its time for it to be "gifted" to a friend of mine who's in about the same stage of woodworking now that I was back then.

So I'm looking to spend $1,000- $1,500 (twist my arm if its not much more than that), and I've looked into several models and read more reviews than I can remember. I'm liking the idea of more of a hybrid saw. I'd like for it to be somewhat "movable" if needed but I'm far more concerned with reliability and a nice fence (which I suppose could be aftermarket). I'd like to avoid doing extra electrical work but that's not a deal breaker- I'll be doing that eventually anyways. Basically, I'm open to suggestions. I've looked at Grizzly/Powermatic/Jet/Delta/etc... I read good things, and then a "troll" goes on a rampage about how their saw is the scourge of their shop and the worst decision they ever made... I'm done with reviews. I wanna know what the SC community has to say and what y'all would buy/ what you've had positive experiences with. Like I said I'm pretty open to suggestion and I'm flexible on the price to an extent.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some insight.