Quote Originally Posted by Patty Hann View Post
I was selling rigid copper tubes (not "tubing") Made by K&S, I think it was 3/16 x 36", maybe a half dozen pieces.

Backstory (so to speak): Hobby-ists (Model RR, Rocketry, Robotics, Steampunkers) use K&S Engineering materials (or similar suppliers like Albion in the UK) a lot.
We can't find what we need in the Big Box places, sometime Ace HArdware has a limited K&S display.
Amazon carries it but at exorbitant pricing.

This CL buyer contacts me and keeps harassing me about my pricing saying he can buy 20 feet of copper tubing at HD for half the price I'm asking for all 6 pieces.
I point out that the tubing he is describing is the flexible kind used as a water line to a refrigerator... what I'm selling is totally different.
He doesn't let up. I sent him the specs of the two copper items (mine and the flexible tubing).
He still didn't let up. I finally told him he was didn't have a clue and didn't respond to his [CL] emails any longer.
Definitely CL jerks out there.
My response to him would have been, "if the HD stuff works for you and is cheaper, go ahead and buy it there. Goodbye and have a nice day." I wouldn't waste my time trying to justify my price to him.