Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessem Excel II Router Table Cabinet Build

Beautiful cabinet James.

I have the Jessem MastRLift II and love it. I thought about the side crank, but use a cordless screwdriver with and allen key in it to raise up and down quickly.
    Don't think that I'd have a lift that doesn't lock like these do. The only thing I really don't like is the magnetic inserts.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kananis View Post
    It's not just you. Mine did the same and I hated them. I replaced the o rings and they work great now.
    John, what o-rings did you use as a replacement? I have both the router and table saw versions that I'd like to improve.
    Last edited by Chris Schoenthal; 01-06-2024 at 2:28 PM.
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

Like Alan and Christopher I wondered where the "air flow through" occurs in the dust collection box. I don't see any openings for it.
    "What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
    It also depends on what sort of person you are.”

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Schoenthal View Post
    Beautiful cabinet James.

I have the Jessem MastRLift II and love it. I thought about the side crank, but use a cordless screwdriver with and allen key in it to raise up and down quickly.
    Don't think that I'd have a lift that doesn't lock like these do. The only thing I really don't like is the magnetic inserts.

John, what o-rings did you use as a replacement? I have both the router and table saw versions that I'd like to improve.
    Hey Chris, I called Jessem directly. They asked for pics first and then they sent replacements.