Thread: Looking for supplier?

Looking for supplier?

My area High School is looking to produce 50 to 100 customized street signs for a fundraiser. I can find many sources of metal street sign blanks, however, I would really like to find plastic street sign blanks in different colors.

Ideal size would be 4" x 18", but they are flexible on size.

I have attached a picture of a blank.

Thank you,

steet sign plastic.jpg
    Epilog 45 watt, Graphtec cutter-plotter, Corel Graphics Suite X3 - X4, HP and Vaio computers, woodshop.

"Trust, but Verify"

Try www.municipalsigns.com/blanks They may have what you want
    Also google your request as "traffic sign blanks" for more

Also Grimco Inc. They require a business license to buy wholesale. We have a branch in Seattle now so I can avoid shipping charges. Most are east of the Mississippi.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Joe,

I use Grimco all of the time for metal blanks. However, trying to find plastic blanks for the school fundraiser has been much more difficult.
    Epilog 45 watt, Graphtec cutter-plotter, Corel Graphics Suite X3 - X4, HP and Vaio computers, woodshop.

"Trust, but Verify"

I could have sworn they had them. You could always cut up some PVC and sheet with the green reflective film.
    I know I saw them somewhere in a molded or extruded plastic. Maybe Zumar Industries?

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Grimco has metal which could be finished with your Graphtec in the event you can't find plastic.

http://www.grimco.com/Products.aspx?cid=0097&pid=00436
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7