Hello

I had just bought a new machine and have had it for a month now and have not had much time to mess with it. I sold a jet 12JP machine and the only reason i did that was I wanted the carbide head. It was going to be close to the same price to buy the head or sell the machine and buy this one. For the money one spends on this I would think you should not have to mess around setting it up to work correctly. The table were way out of adjustment. I did make a call in for a tech to give me a call and that took about 1.5 weeks to hear from them. He gave me some good pointers and I have gotten the table top to my liking. Now I'm trying to correct the snipe. It was really bad I feel. I added more tension to the front roller with one full revolution of the nut. The tail end of the board the snipe was bad also. I gave one turn around also and it got better but I did it 2 more times and I'm still seeing the snipe. The front end of the board is perfect but the tail end I can still see and feel it. Di I keep turning these nuts tighter? Seems 3 complete revolutions is a lot all ready. Please let me know if this is normal to turn it this far. Thanks

Also the stupid cord that comes on the machine is worthless. It's about 1 foot long. For 5 grand you would think they could give you about 3-4 feet of cord so you can just install a plug and go to work. I ended up adding a ruction box on the back and terminal strip inside to make the connections. Another 50 bucks worth the stuff.