I took a little drive today to visit the new Rockler in Moorestown...seemed like a nice day to be indoors and in my vehicle with air conditioning anyway. I was actually impressed with the size and organization of the place and really enjoyed wandering around looking at many things that I've honestly only seen photos of or in videos. The staff was very friendly...honestly, a bit too friendly, but there was a lot of them and only myself and two other customers at the time. Not a terrible thing for sure. But they are only a month old and the staff is clearly still getting up to speed. All the blue gadgetry was easy to browse and there were few "blank" spots showing no stock. They had a surprisingly large inventory of wood for sale. It was all surfaced which is not what I personally look for, but it's definitely handy for folks who want or need S4S for project work. There is a reasonably sized and fully stocked classroom in one back corner of the shop for classes. I managed to get out the door only $102 less "wealthy"...not including gas and lunch and time in traffic. That's the thing...for someone like myself that's on the other side of the river to the north and or west of Philadelphia, it's a bit of a haul to get to this store. So I doubt I'll physically go there without a good reason. But it's only because of logistics. The store is very nice and honestly, it's much nicer than the Woodcraft that's even farther in a different direction. I do hope it will help stimulate more folks to take up the craft...since they can actually fondle stuff and talk to others that (hopefully) have some woodworking experience.