I bought this track about a year ago and have just recently gotten around to having a need to use it to square up a couple of sheets of 3/4" (18MM) ply. I use a TSO GRS-16PE guide rail square which I have confirmed as a perfect 90 deg. I also have a large Woodpeckers square which I have also confirmed to be spot on 90. I have pulled my hair out attempting to square up a 84" x 46" sheet of ply. I have use both squares and on the long cuts I cannot achieve a straight cut. I decided to take the back edge of the rail and lay against a freshly cut long edge and low and behold there is about an 1/8" gap (not measured) indicating the edge of the rail is not flat and I truly believe that has been what is causing me to not be able to get square.

Has anyone else had an issue with long rails, especially Makita? And how do I prove to Makita that it is not perfectly flat? Some pics attached. InkedIMG_1609_LI.jpgInkedIMG_1610_LI.jpg These are taken from a fresh long cut using same rail, approximately 84" long.

Thanks all