The doc says I am off light duty and can move to "medium" duty. I am also done with my PT which pretty much made every day useless for the last 2 weeks . . . sheesh! Moving on . . .

I don't think I showed my super sophisticated drywall hole alignment jig that helped me space the holes for the custom hangers as well as keep things in line. Witness marks on the jig match up with the laser level lines to keep things somewhat true.
New Shop (358).jpg
The milling area consists of four machines, jointer, planer, bandsaw and drum sander. There will be a vertical array going up the middle of these machines that will provide power and dust collection. The caps are somewhat domed so I used the drum sander to make a flat spot on the "top" of the cap. I then bolt the cap to the floor and build the array upward from it.

I am using these little sinkers. They use wedges above and below. The lower wedges are pulled toward the vertical center by the threads of the fastener. The upper wedges are pushed toward the vertical center by butting against the fixture that is being fastened. When this sort of surface to surface mounting is the order of the day, these little guys work great.
New Shop (359).jpg
I drop a plumb bob from the upper attachment point to find my spot on the floor below.
New Shop (360).jpg . New Shop (361).jpg
Drill a 1/2" hole of the proper length, drop in the insert, and impact the cap in place.
New Shop (362).jpg
I have checked these port heights many times but they still look wrong to me.
New Shop (363).jpg
I guess I will check them yet again since it will be easy to adjust that prior to connecting to the overhead ducting. I'm sure they're right . . . I checked multiple times . . . I'm sure they're right . . . Grrrr.