If there is a thread already about this, I'd appreciate a link. Also, wasn't sure which forum to post in.

I'm director of a college woodshop and am quickly approaching the day of face to face contact with students.
Lecture classes will be taught completely online, but studio classes will still be in-person, and many students rely on the shop for their major practice.
Ours is a facility much like the campus library, open to all enrolled students, faculty and staff.

We are, of course, told to adhere to CDC guidelines regarding masks, social distancing, hand washing, etc. I am wondering how others in the same position are planning to manage traffic through the shop. So many projects require the use of multiple machines and tools, and not always in a convenient sequence. Student projects that come into the shop are highly individual.

I have more specific concerns regarding dust, air circulation and how to disinfect cast iron table tops without rusting, and disinfecting hand and power tools between users.

Starting to lose a lot of sleep, here. Could use some guidance, or at least moral support.
Thanks.