Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
I didn't look for any tools, but our older daughter asked for a new iPad for her upcoming 24th birthday and there was a smokin' deal for Amazon Prime Day(s) from Apple. Click! Her old iPad 2 can no longer run the latest applications for Hulu, Netflix, etc, and since those things help keep her mind quiet, I was happy to jump on the deal.

For brand-name tools, there's not a huge amount of wiggle room on pricing so I wouldn't expect any incredible prices. The best deals are on Amazon-produced products including their Amazon Basics line...many of which are very good products.
You should just reward her with a new iPad for keeping her old one so long. That's impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Calow View Post
I gave up after about thirty minutes. They didn't make it easy to browse if you didn't have anything specific in mind.
I felt the same way.

I'm pretty sure I found a glitch in the system that they ended up honoring. I purchased a bundle that included a Fire TV Stick AND an echo dot for........
$12.84 with tax. These were both brand new current generation devices. Oh and I did receive both of them today.
Why do I think it was a glitch????? Will the PD deals for each by themselves was $15 for the fire stick and $25 for the echo dot.

Other then that I bought some Boar's hair detail brushes, WiFi smart switch for $5, and 36 AAA batteries for $4

I know I know...... I'm a big spender.