Thread: Looking for bridal type product ideas

Looking for bridal type product ideas

Hi All,

I am doing a bridal show this weekend and would appreciate any unique ideas for items to show/sell to Brides. Looking for everything from Bridal and Groom gifts to Bridesmaids and Groomsmen gifts. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Any laser ready files relating to this would also be appreciated. Please email them to me directly at the email below.

Also, can anyone tell me how you search the engravers forum? using the search window seems to result in results from the www. not this forum.

Thanks

Chris Weiss
    Lasermark
    Last edited by Mike Null; 01-12-2011 at 5:23 AM.

Chris

try using the advanced search feature.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Wedding Invitation engraved in Stone, Granite or Marble.... And the caption... Let it be written in stone....

And on the back.... Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, SuffeRing.... LOL....

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

I have done cake toppers on clear green edge acrylic that look like glass, and table numbers for dinner seating. Also, as gifts invitations with a photo of the couple on tiles.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

I usually click on "Search Forum" from the main Engraving forum... the link is on the right, below the search window and below advanced search... it's beside "Forum Tools".
    ULS X-660 CO2 50 watt (July 2008), Corel X7, Photograv, GX 7000 for dye sub, Graphtec vinyl plotter, Rayzist Sandcarving system (Nov 2018), JPT MOPA M6 30 watt Fiber Laser (May 2019)

As Joe stated, cake toppers with monograms. Table centerpieces. Let them come to you and express their ideas to you. Know what you can and can not do. Hope for more cans than can nots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Honey and Coco
    Steve / Sandy Wallace
    Lasting Laser Impressions

FaceBook - search Steven Wallace; Epilog mini 18 - 35w, rotary tool, Corel X3, PhotoGrav 3.0

A muzzle or mute button.

(Ducks and running for cover =)
    ULS M-300 30W, CorelDraw X4

I make very detailed wedding announcement cards. They can be expensive...but the person I make these for says that the uniqueness of the card is what sells them.
    Typically each of my cards go for $5.00 or more. You should look at nature photos and wedding magazines for ideas. Then make silhouette outlines of the images in Corel. I do most of my work on WHITE heavy card stock. It can be tricky to get clean light tan colored burn free edges, but not impossible. There are some earlier posts I did about cutting card stock.
    Camaster CR410 & Epilog Helix
    Prosperity, is something that business people create.......for politicians to take the credit for.