Thread: CL Drill Press Gloat

CL Drill Press Gloat

I was pretty excited when I first saw this on craigslist, but after going up there and making the purchase Im not sure if I got such a great deal....
    Turns out I paid full price ($120) for this Rockler Drill Press table!
    Luckily the guy I was buying it from was real nice and threw in this 15'' Ridgid Drill Press for only $30 more...
    A 2 year old DP1550 with no run-out, zero rust, and a pretty sweet after-market table/fence for only $150 and a 40 minute drive? Thanks Craig!
    This is a BIG upgrade from my current method for drilling straight holes - where I use my cordless drill and say to my 3 year old "OK honey, Ill watch this side, and you watch that side, and you tell me if daddy starts going crooked..."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Proud to Hate Michigan Athletics Since 1981

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice pick up. Gotta love CL.
    I drink, therefore I am.

dang, that is a sweet deal. I was using my bench top 10" press this weekend and discovered i've gotten to the point where I have outgrown its usefulness.
    fledgling weekend warrior

Nice score, Man! Even if you did overpay for the DP Table, I reckon it worked out alright in the end. Yes, CL is a great source for tools and machines. You'll enjoy your new DP and table. Congrats!
    Stephen Edwards
    Hilham, TN 38568

"Build for the joy of it!"

Hey, great job - great savings.
    Veni Vidi Vendi Vente! I came, I saw, I bought a large coffee!