Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I can't keep the water clean.

So Rich if your so interested google it yourself and research it
    Anglo-Dutch (ENGHO) car engine antifreeze coolant -25 ℃ 4KG red green Volkswagen Universal
    I did also
    Radiator Cooling Fluid 52032

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Harman View Post
    If you don't want to specify the product you used, that's fine. It is strange to me that you will take the time to explain why it won't be helpful to provide the information I asked for, instead of just naming the product. It doesn't matter if the product is available in the USA, we can still use Google and other resources to research it.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    So Rich if your so interested google it yourself and research it
    Anglo-Dutch (ENGHO) car engine antifreeze coolant -25 ℃ 4KG red green Volkswagen Universal
    I did also
    Radiator Cooling Fluid 52032
    Is that the stuff Kees used? If so, it clearly says that it is mixed with water.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

Those were just 2 I found doing a quick search there were others

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Harman View Post
    Is that the stuff Kees used? If so, it clearly says that it is mixed with water.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I tried several times to upload the pictures of the container but it seems prohibited..
    So i placed them in my dropbox.. Toe see them you can click the next links:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c36faqx87q...lant1.JPG?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rcd7uiu0w...lant2.JPG?dl=0

The brand is BREGA and water is not mentioned nor that you have to mix it... see the text on de backside (second photo)

Kees
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kees Soeters View Post
    The brand is BREGA and water is not mentioned nor that you have to mix it... see the text on de backside (second photo)
    The labeling certainly leaves something to be desired. There is no mention of water at all, how is the customer to know if it is premixed or if it is straight coolant?

Fortunately they list a couple of specs that the coolant meets. ASTM D4656 is a specification for pre-diluted coolants. So what you have there is coolant that contains 50% water.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

thanks... Anyway, it works fine and my machine stays clean, i use the same fluid since februari 2012!. The coolingcapacity is good enough.

Kees
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]