I recently moved a used KF700 into my shop a 1.5-2 weeks ago. I started a new job last week and have been swamped. It's unfortunate, but i have only wired plug on the machine to confirm it runs. It isnt even completely assembled in my space, because i had to break i down to the main body to get it through my door. I purchased it with the curiosity of trying out a slider, but also to replace my kapex, MFT, and jessem router table to consolidate shop space and subsidize the purchase. Im confident i wont miss the kapex or MFT with the slider in place, but i havent sold the jessem table yet. I havent touched the shaper and have no idea if ill miss having a router table setup for some operations. The felder has the high speed router spindle, so in theory it should be able to replace my jessem. Is there any reason to keep my router table setup in lieu of recouping $800-1000? Thats a fair amount of cash to put towards shaper tooling(have none) or put back in my pocket after buying the felder. I also recognize i dont know enough to know and dont want to let the router table go now only to realize i should have kept it 2 months from now. Replacement cost for the setup is probably $1600+, and im not hurting that badly for cash to rush and sell it now. What does the group think? Start using the shaper and i wont ever think about the router table again, or keep it around? For reference, ive primarily used the table for templating and fast round overs on small project parts the last 6 months. I need to go back atleast 9 months to think of a time where i was making cabinet doors etc.