So I was drooling yet again over the powermatic 719t mortiser, and I noticed one of the sellers on amazon claimed to have a new one for sale for $749 including shipping. You couldn't add it to your cart, it just gave an email address to contact for info. I did, and this is what I got:

"Hello,

First of all let me apologize for the late answer.
I will try to explain in this email all terms and condition
The Powermatic 1791264K Model 719T Tilt Table Mortiser with Stand is new, US model (not grey market or refurbished, brand new, never used). The product is in new condition, comes with 24 months international warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories.
The total price is $749,99 ( because i have some promotional offer for Cyber Monday and Holidays ) including all shipping taxes if you are in US and for international shipping you have to pay extra 5,99 $ .
If you want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and i will contact Amazon asap to process your order. Dispatch is by normal UPS Services, which takes 2-5 days depending on where in the US you are.
My return policy is full money back in 21 days.

For more information don't hesitate to contact me

Many Thanks,"

Am I right in assuming this is a scam? That listing is now gone from Amazon. Sure tempted me though!