Thread: Starship Enterprise art

Starship Enterprise art

Hi everyone,

I am looking for nice, clean artwork of the Starship Enterprise from the TV show 'Star Trek".

Not the blueprint type of drawing but something with the ship at an angle as it travels through space.

Kind of like the photo I have attached.

PIIent0000_st.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

God Bless.

John H.

I dont have any art of the USS Enterprise. But there has to be dozens on photo images that exist. Are photos not applicable for your project?
    Mark Conde
    Fishers, IN
    Epilog 30 Watt (wished I went bigger)
    FULLY equipped woodworking shop

Thanks Mark and Chuck. I will probably end up using one of these photos from the internet.
    I just thought I'd ask if there were any 'nice, clean, hi-res' or 'vector' images out there.
    Thanks again for responding to my search.
    God Bless America
    John H.

If you don't worry about the copyright you could scan the Hallmark 1991 Xmas Ornament.... Back in 1990 when I was married we went to the Hallmark Convention and heard about the 91 Starship at the August Show. We were collectors.... I even asked at the show, would the Starships be a series? The Answer from the TOP was no... Just one.... Well, that year Gene died and the Toy Collectors, Starship collectors, and Hallmark Collectors went after them.... I came home here in Oct of 1990 and saw a bunch here on the shelf of the local Hallmark Stores... We were on a waiting list for them in San Diego.... I brought back a Copy Paper Box full of them from Farm Country PA.... No one had money for them here.... Bought for $20.00 and sold them for between $150.00 and $350.00 in the peek.... The Ex called 6 months ago, finding 8 in the Garage.... Did I want them?... Let her sell them for $1200.00....

I even sold some at the Star Trek Convention at San Diego that year.... Met Capt Kirk...

AL
    Last edited by AL Ursich; 07-28-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

Quote Originally Posted by AL Ursich View Post
    If you don't worry about the copyright you could scan the Hallmark 1991 Xmas Ornament.... Back in 1990 when I was married we went to the Hallmark Convention and heard about the 91 Starship at the August Show. We were collectors.... I even asked at the show, would the Starships be a series? The Answer from the TOP was no... Just one.... Well, that year Gene died and the Toy Collectors, Starship collectors, and Hallmark Collectors went after them.... I came home here in Oct of 1990 and saw a bunch here on the shelf of the local Hallmark Stores... We were on a waiting list for them in San Diego.... I brought back a Copy Paper Box full of them from Farm Country PA.... No one had money for them here.... Bought for $20.00 and sold them for between $150.00 and $350.00 in the peek.... The Ex called 6 months ago, finding 8 in the Garage.... Did I want them?... Let her sell them for $1200.00....

I even sold some at the Star Trek Convention at San Diego that year.... Met Capt Kirk...

AL
    I have one of those.. Mint condx and in the box.. A customer of my wife's old cleaning business was going to toss it out, and asked her if she wanted it.. She brought it home to me.. You can plug it in to the light string, and the lights on it 'light up' ...The bidding can start now..ha
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Quote Originally Posted by John Heavill View Post
    Thanks Mark and Chuck. I will probably end up using one of these photos from the internet..
    These came from the FB page of one of the show's writers. I can ask
    him if he's got bigger ones, but I don't know about vector..