Thread: Shipping Dimensions on A3-31

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Marusic View Post
    Finally picking up my A3-31 tomorrow from the Felder shop in Sacramento and just now realized I forgot to ask for the shipping dimensions of the unit prior to picking it up. Does anyone have that information handy or know where to quickly find it? I have an email into Felder but I'm not sure they'll get back to me before I need to head out. I was looking at renting one of the U-Haul 5x9 utility trailers with a ramp and I want to make sure it'll fit.
    Gabriel, was this a new machine that they had on hand or one that was in for repair or ? The reason I'm asking is that I ordered one last June and it's reportedly waiting off the coast for the next 3 weeks. Felder shipping said that the Port Authority won't let the ships off load due to Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Wolfy View Post
    Gabriel, was this a new machine that they had on hand or one that was in for repair or ? The reason I'm asking is that I ordered one last June and it's reportedly waiting off the coast for the next 3 weeks. Felder shipping said that the Port Authority won't let the ships off load due to Covid.
    It's a new machine. It did get delayed though for about a month and a half due to Covid. Is your closest receiving center Sacramento? They had a bunch come in on that shipment.

Yep. But maybe more than one boat came? They got the ones in Delaware a few months ago. I keep getting shipping delays. It was initially supposed to come by Christmas.