Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The World's Most Compicated Joinery

I just have one word to say about all of this. "Biscuit Joiner"

Looks like Lee Valley has introduced a brand-new tool for just this situation.

I'm probably going to get one, but I'll wait for the free shipping promo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by george wilson View Post
    Yes,but my proliferation of pinking joiners is covering up the hieroglyphic carved instructional top of my old kingdom granite CNC cart. The section covering phompoulgogasmasm(a real word) is totally obscured. I see that Google has insufficient erudition to produce the meaning of this word. With sufficient begging I will define it.
    George Wilson,

Ah, I thought I noticed that your pinking joiners had adjustable intractability micrometers valves- that explains everything.

As for "phompoulgogasmasm", I always thought that was a phenomenon of people that got very excited about goat cheese.

Alan Caro

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Thien View Post

If your dogs are like ours were, it has a bonus feature - it makes candy bars for the dog!! And hides them so the dog can play a game of finding them

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Thien View Post

Woodcraft is coming out with one of those as part of their Woodriver line. As you can clearly see from below, it is however, made in Thailand.

photof.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Griggs; 02-20-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    Woodworking is terrific for keeping in shape, but it's also a deadly serious killing system...

Quote Originally Posted by David Weaver View Post
    If your dogs are like ours were, it has a bonus feature - it makes candy bars for the dog!! And hides them so the dog can play a game of finding them
    On that note:

Google "Diary of a Sad Dog" and watch the part that starts at 45 seconds in where the dog reflects on his feelings about the cat.
    Woodworking is terrific for keeping in shape, but it's also a deadly serious killing system...