Thread: Use Flexzilla Hose With HVLP?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The hoses are different? I'm currently running a Fuji gun on an Accuspray turbine, and the hose connecting them is essentially a garden water hose. The end fittings are exactly garden water hose fittings. I've never heard of Flexilla before, but the web site shows a water hose that sure looks like it would hook up to my rig. I have no idea whether it would be a better hose than my OEM hose, but it would fit.

Thought the OP was talking about a Flexzilla air pressure hose - didn't know they make water hose

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Buxton View Post
    The hoses are different? I'm currently running a Fuji gun on an Accuspray turbine, and the hose connecting them is essentially a garden water hose. The end fittings are exactly garden water hose fittings. I've never heard of Flexilla before, but the web site shows a water hose that sure looks like it would hook up to my rig. I have no idea whether it would be a better hose than my OEM hose, but it would fit.
    Jamie
    No reason it wouldn't work.
    If it's the same Flexible hose I have, it will definitely hold up to the pressure. I use a Flexilla Garden hose to extend my air compressor hose to mitigate pressure and flow drops.
    It was definitely cheaper than 3/4" air hose.
    "The first thing you need to know, will likely be the last thing you learn." (Unknown)