Thread: Spring Fever...........

Spring Fever...........

We had a taste of good weather today... so nice. I refuse to believe the winter storm advisory... Anyway, does anyone have some spring-like projects???? Looking for some new ideas. Planters maybe?

We had a little of everything today, light snow, hail, rain and sun.

Not quite spring yet I'm afraid.

In spring the banner business starts to hit, I have another 8 to do for Monday morning. I haven't had a chance to thing about spring laser items, but thought something related to the garden would be good. I've done stained glass garden art before. I wonder if something engraved and cut from wood on a wire stake would sell?

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Lovely spring weather here. I'm with Joe on this one. Plant markers or garden stakes might be fun, especially if you have an plant swaps or garden shows coming up in your area.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Hmmph!! My spring project is to wait for the 2 feet of snow to melt, then go out and shoot a #$#^#$% groundhog!!
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Nicole,

I had a few free minutes so I checked out the Epilog site Sample Club. They have lots of fun springtime ideas from a daisy mirror frame to Mother's Day projects, even bird houses. Hope this helps. Happy Spring!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra