Thread: Full-Color Laser Engraving

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mitchell and David, I'm sorry, your right, I shouldn't be so bitchy, probably PMS 'ing when I wrote it , and I have four kids, so they were probably on my mind as ususal . I see your point in trying to get the technical answers out there, I was just responding to mainly the durablity of the product and what a good idea it was to come up with something in the line applying paint to the substrates. I do wish they would come out with a video of how it is applied so we can see if this is something we would like to tackle, and have the added expense to our work. On their site they have the finished video of products but no application videos. I also would like to see how the effects of this type of application effects our "air" and how we would have to set up exhaust systems to get rid of the chemicals released when applied by the laser, because as we know now, some of the fumes are not good for you. I do apologize if I made you upset in anyway not intended, trust me....I'm usually pretty nice, once you get to know me and you guys are way more knowledgeable then me from what I read, so I am sorry if I offended you in any way!! FRIENDS? lorene
    Last edited by Lorene Fangman; 04-10-2007 at 11:58 AM.