Thread: NWA Show

NWA Show

I just got back from the NWA show and just wanted to tell you all that it was absolutely amazing. It is really wonderful to be around such a great bunch of people that produce such inspirational work.

I met some of my fellow Creekers...Don Orr, Bob Gugerty, and Ken & Ben Werner. We had a group shot taken and I'm sure which I'm sure will be posted here soon. Hopefully either next year or at "Totally Turning" in October we can get together for lunch or dinner.

I also have to say that I entered a piece for judging and I can already feel that I may not have the urge to do this much more. I don't see how you can look at some of the things people made and say that one is better than the other. I may be happy just entering for display. I don't know...still haven't decided. It's nice to get a ribbon but if I were judging, everybody there would have went home with one.

I have a few pictures but didn't get a chance to take many. I'll try to post them in the next day or two.

wow... you beat me too it! congrats I'll get some group shots up tomorrow. I gotta finish my essay now so cant stay long... tell ya guys more lata.
    Ben
    You can only be young once, but you can be immature indefinitely.

Firefox2 <–––– I'm not connected, just really like it, better than any other web browser I've tried

Ben, I only beat you because you had a longer ride home than I did