Thread: CA and Epoxy Bulk Buy

CA and Epoxy Bulk Buy

Hey all
    We are at over 85% of the min needed for the second CA bulk buy.
    with two that want in but havn't decided just what they are going to order. this next order will probably be place early next week so don't wait.
    See the selection at http://www.e-zbond.com/
    send your request to
    daniel@yourdonspens.com
    or
    thegreatpapason@netscape.net
    Ya cna't be sending off your pens without a great finish!
    A one oz bottle is as little as $1.65 plus shipping and I figure this will finish about 50 pens.
    2 oz. bottles are only $2.76 plus shipping and I can now tell you that makes it a grand total of $4.30 per bottle if you only ordered one bottle. the price gets better the more you order. the suggested retail for that same bottle is $8.99
    I am also ordering a bag of tips (120) for anyone that needs just a few. they are about 5 cents each plus a stamp. I'll just mail them out in padded mailers. for those of you that are already receiving your glue. keep this in mind in case your tips clog up or anything.
    Feel free to request the Epoxys and any other items as this is not limited to only CA
    AND THIS OFFER IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FREEDOM PEN PROJECT.
    this is their every day price that anyone could take advantage of if they met the $100.00 min requirement.
    A quick list of items
    CA Glue in thin, med and thick in sizes 1oz, 2oz, 8oz 16 oz, 1 gal and 5 gal !!!! ($440.00 this works out to less than 70 cents an ounce.) to bad we can't put an order that big together!!!
    Rubberized CA glue in 1 oz. and 2 oz.
    odorless CA in 1oz, and 2oz,
    2oz and 8oz accelerator, in reg and mild (don't ask me)
    Debonder in 2 and 8oz.
    4 and 8 oz Epoxy both 5 and 30 minute.
    Applicators,(Gotta find out about this one) tips, extra bottles, caps, and tops.
    thats about it
    e-mail me for prices, but they are all great.
    I never know if anouther order will come together so don't miss this one
    end o pitch
    Daniel

Any recomendations on what thickness to get for corian glue ups? What about for a finish? Any one use the rubberized version? What kind of shelf life should this have?

Thanks
    Dave