Thread: Some Graphics You can use

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Some Graphics You can use

I had my Grandson over to help me with some graphics for campaign buttons and a banner for that portion of my web site dedicated to Freedom pens. Feel free to use either of these as you see fit for your program involvement:

Please note the word "Freedon" on the soldier's helmet on the banner
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

FANTASTIC...I like it, I like it. The banner should go on flyers.....Tom...Oh, Tom...
    "The idea that "violence doesn't solve anything" is a historically untrue and immoral doctrine. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. People that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms."

Will you send me the file?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Salisbury
    I had my Grandson over to help me with some graphics for campaign buttons and a banner for that portion of my web site dedicated to Freedom pens. Feel free to use either of these as you see fit for your program involvement:

Please note the word "Freedon" on the soldier's helmet on the banner

Ken,

Would you send me the button file in high resolution? I'm a school resource office at a high school and one of our student groups, called the "Interact Club" wants to get involved with the program as a community service project.

If I could get the high resolution file, I'll get some buttons made for them to wear at our school (almost 2200 students!)

Thanks!

Jerry Stringer

email: jds@htcomp.net

I really like the graphics. But shouldn't they say Freedom Pens "Project"?

Jim Lane