Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Epoxy Woodworker

Blog Entries
    Epoxy Woodworker = shortcut to Wow factor. It is another wonderful thing that the internet has brought to our daily lives. Before the web I would be out in the shop making things in the evening rather than dorking out on the web. This couch sure is comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Weber View Post
    Why would you know that?

Maybe it's the sort of thing you can't un-see
    Yea, I didn't actually enjoy that particular project...it was cute, but not really practical. At least you can eat on a "normal river table"...but one with live fish complicates things! John likes to do a lot of "challenge" type things that take ideas posted on TikTok, etc., and some of them are kinda ridiculous to me. And some are pretty kewel in the end. And this from a pro football player turned entrepreneur and wood/metal worker.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 06-22-2024 at 9:32 AM.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Yea, I didn't actually enjoy that particular project...it was cute, but not really practical. At least you can eat on a "normal river table"...but one with live fish complicates things! John likes to do a lot of "challenge" type things that take ideas posted on TikTok, etc., and some of them are kinda ridiculous to me. And some are pretty kewel in the end. And this from a pro football player turned entrepreneur and wood/metal worker.
    Most of us can't indulge in those type of frivolous projects. I wouldn't even if I did have the time and money, I really don't see the point.
    Problem is that I can find those type of videos all day long but look for something truly instructional and you're in for a long search.

Quite a few years ago, parents of my kid's friend had an outdoor "river table". It was concrete as I recall, and had a little running stream down the middle.

Charming, but those kind of things are high maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Wood View Post
    Quite a few years ago, parents of my kid's friend had an outdoor "river table". It was concrete as I recall, and had a little running stream down the middle.

Charming, but those kind of things are high maintenance.
    Tables or kids?