Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: liqudating entire wood shop

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David Schmittou View Post
    I have no idea of what I'm doing wrong - I'm answering all the private messages - some three times and they are not showing up.
    When you go to write a PM, before you send it, scroll to the bottom of the page and make sure the boxes are checked like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	send.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	519913
    If the box for "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." isn't checked you won't see a copy of the sent message.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

David Schmittou
    984 Ski Park Rd.
    West Branch MI. 48661

Thanks Dave. Payment is on the way.
    I apologize again for my "senior moment"
    You only need 2 tools in life. If it's supposed to move and doesn't... use WD40. If it moves and shouldn't... use duct tape.

I understand - believe me lol.

The cole jaws will come with the nova bowl buffers (much safer and a $32 add on new) will talk a 9.2 " bowl internal and 11" external - I would take $55 for those, I also have a 16" Langsworth chuck - the older style that goes in dovetail chuck jaws I'll take 125 for that. Let me know if you need any other information. some reason I can't post a picture on a reply, I'll post it in a new thread - should be right under here - thanks

Arizona Carbide radiused scraper.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0407.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	520006

Thanks David. What's the diameter on the Cole jaws and what's the length on that scraper? If you have a link to either of them that would work too. I have a Comet lathe so I want to see if that set would fit since it's not very big. And some of the full size tools can be a little unwieldy with the smaller stuff I normally turn.

The scraper is 21" overall, the nova jaws are 9 1/2" closed - 10 1/2" open on a supernova chuck, I would say that it will hold a bowl as small as 2" to as large as 10", I think that I mentioned it but the scraper comes with 4 new inserts and the one on it is on its first side so 19 new edges I always bought a lifetime supply when I ordered something new
    Last edited by David Schmittou; 05-19-2024 at 1:29 PM.