Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No more dogs for me!

Wow! all this because we told a couple of stories about our crazy dogs. Glad I didn't mention Pepe, the shop burro.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hayes
    Glad I didn't mention Pepe, the shop burro.
    That's a whole separate issue: we don't discuss politics here, so mentioning jackasses or elephants is Not Allowed.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee DeRaud
    That's a whole separate issue: we don't discuss politics here, so mentioning jackasses or elephants is Not Allowed.
    not even the Pink elephants I used to see in my younger days

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hayes
    ...Glad I didn't mention Pepe, the shop burro.
    Here I'd managed to stay out of this thread for the duration, but then you go and post something like this. Definitely a LOL moment.

We now return to our regularly scheduled bitch-fest...

- Vaughn

Man, I haven't seen this many bunched panties in I don't how long.... can someone please get a few cocobola or QSWO panty extractors out.

For the new folks, welcome all, contrary to many other boards, here at SMC we do have some rules and in general folks here are just fine with them. We also do like to have topics fall into the relevant categories, mainly due the fact there are many contributing members and if we lumped into one area, it may get a little overwhelming... then again, these days i just choose to select the New Posts option listed above.

We do kid around here, just not to the level of the regulars on the Oak. Most left there have been there for many, many years and it is much like a very tight small family. Profanity is not to be used here, mainly because we can all get our point across without using it and we do have some younger members and also women folk, though I;ve seen many who can cuse me out with the best of em, we just choose to keep it a little cleaner. FWIW, I also seen some other sites make a real effort to clean up their acts as well lately.

You'll see we do try and talk about design (though not nearly as much), tools heck that seems to encompass most of us most of the time, and we have a few manufacturer focused sites, which has been a nice benefit as it has reduced some of the brand x vs brand y battles, we sure are passionate about our tools. One last thing, pictures are a must or we do not believe it happened... nope, can't prove it without a picture... especially when Tyler is on the prowl.

Man, that was long. For me, not dogs just cats, but they're not allowed in the shop cause my cyclone will eat them for lunch.
    Scott C. in KC
    Befco Designs