Well, first of all thank you for your advises and thought on the subject. Though, I need to make some clarifications here.
First, buying used is not an option. I closely monitored various places for several months, and did not see anything acceptable. It's either nothing or in very rear cases I see something is pretty big and priced close to new. So, I concluded, finding used will be one in lifetime chance, you either get luck and snap it or sit whole life waiting for it to happen.
As for import. I agree with you completely, if I would import from China, but it's not from china. Being exUSSRian, I occasionally read Russian forums and of cause, russians use CNC too. I found one Ukrainian industrial maker for various CNC machines. I contacted them about shipping one for me and to my surprise they agreed. It's 2'x3' machine with cast iron/steel frame, all ball screws and linear rail guides with motors/electronics similar to Avid CNC uses and completely assembled and ready to use (like Camasters). All of that $4k plus $250 preparation and paperwork fee and $750 for shipping, totaling $5K. People over there love those machines and running them in commercial environment 8hours a day for years with little problems. All that looks attractive, only thing is unknown for me is what it takes to get the machine from sea port to my home.