Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heart Broken, bugs in my wood pile

Chances are, the critters were already in the wood when it was cut and stacked, especially since the live edges and bark are there. That's the area they tend to love to munch on the most. Heat is the only solution for an active infestation as has been mentioned a few times.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Looks like Allan is not a contributor at this time, which explains the inability to PM him. His thread on homemade Bora-Care, however, is a sticky at the top of the Sawmills & Kiln Drying forum here.

What is "a contributor?"

I always used to recieve PM's back in the day. Been away for a while, so .....

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Speers View Post
    What is "a contributor?"

I always used to recieve PM's back in the day. Been away for a while, so .....
    By contributor I refer to one who supports the Creek financially with $6 (or more if one chooses) annually. Over in the Support forum, Keith's sticky thread "Private Messaging Access Priviliges" explains the changes to PM availability.

Chuck Taylor

Problem is solved. All the wood went to the landfill. I did not want to risk the bugs spreading to other stuff, i.e my garage and workshop. A very expensive lesson.