Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser System

A lot of great info from all of you. Thanks! I am a little overwhelmed as a laser system is completely new to me. I know nothing about them. I was hoping to stay below $20k.

I am going to do some research on rabbit, ULS, and AP and get back to you All.

The CNC would be a nice touch, but it would then have to be burnt in afterward. So I don't think it would work.

I will also look into the diode laser.

Thanks again!

I have a Rabbit, feel free to ask me anything.
    Brian Robison
    MetalMarkers
    Epilog Mini
    Rabbit 1290

There are many lasers out there that have pass trough some ore on the side and some are front and back

Weike custom made my pass through doors for me. I have 250mm to play with. If this is of interest just drop Lucy an email. I could upload some pictures if you would like. My one comment would be that if you were to use this system repeatedly you would have to make up a jig you can efficiently keep changing the boards position over on for Accuracies sake. I once made mesure that was about 7' long but got one of my board changes 1" out on the scale, so accurate jigs are important! Under $10 000.
    Last edited by John Bion; 05-27-2016 at 2:33 PM. Reason: Auto type on cell phone can cause blunders :(