Thread: Updated User Tips Again

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Updated User Tips Again

I have updated the User Tips again to explain how to use the new feature ("View New Posts") on the Main page . It is highlighted in yellow on my Tips page.
    <p align="center">

Ken's Saw Mill User Tips
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 02-23-2003 at 5:18 PM.

Thanks Ken,
    Just printed your tips. Should help a lot. Now if I can just figure out how to resize a picture for the signatue block.
    Jerry
    Jerry in the Sunshine State
    Nam Vet, 67-68
    "If you're going to be stupid you got to be tough"

Resize Pic

Originally posted by Jerry Todd
    Thanks Ken,
    Just printed your tips. Should help a lot. Now if I can just figure out how to resize a picture for the signatue block.
    Jerry
    I am asssuming you mean the Avatar pic. It has to be less than 50 pixels x 50 pixels. If you don't have the software to do that E-mail me the pic you want to use and I will compress it for you to an acceptable size and send back to you

Rick Potter Guest
    Thanks Ken,

Dummies like me NEED cheat sheets. I am sure it will help me get used to the new waters here.

I copied it.

Rick Potter

Smile It didn't take long

Originally posted by Jerry Todd
    Thanks Ken,
    Jerry
    <p align="center"> It didn't take you long to edit your Avatar with the pic I compressed for you. We might have to start calling you "Quick Draw McGraw"
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Tip Sheet

Ken,
    Thanks a lot for the Cliff Notes navigation tips. I still have to think too much when I swim from the Pond to the Creek.

Re: Tip Sheet

Originally posted by Dave Schemansky
    Ken,
    Thanks a lot for the Cliff Notes navigation tips. I still have to think too much when I swim from the Pond to the Creek.
    Just hang in there -- you'll get it.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Thumbs up

Thanks for being here Ken You are just part of what makes this a great forum.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen