Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Felder

Call him back and ask to speak to his supervisor.

I agree that this is unreasonable. They should not charge your credit card without telling you the total price and giving you the option to cancel the transaction.

That's pretty poor customer service.

I've bought a lot of accessories from Felder and never know what shipping will be until the bill arrives. Having said that, shipping has always been high, but reasonable. The spindle was reasonably priced but the shipping is out of whack. Someone should have at least called to verify that amount. Dave

Update: Spoke to someone at Felder and forwarded them all of my correspondence with the salesman. They seemed as baffled as I was about this order. They will get back to me on Monday.
    David, that is what really bugged me about this. There was a complete lack of communication from the sales guy at Felder, I asked several questions of him concerning the order and he either gave me incorrect answers, like it will be there in 1-2 days (took a week+), or did not get back to me at all.

Hi, when they say 1 or 2 days, that means air freight for a heavy shaper spindle from Austria.

Normal delivery is at least one month as it then comes in one of their seaway containers.

And yes, this should have been explained to you by the salesperson...........Rod.

I heard back from Felder. They made it right.

That's good to hear Christopher..............Rod.