Quote Originally Posted by David Somers View Post
Folks do seem to have pretty consistent experiences with Shenhui and GWeike from what I can see. And the $$ savings is considerable. But as a serious hobbiest, and someone with a day job that ties up 10 to 12 hours a day plus my time bicycle commuting I can't take the chance of having to babysit the process. Because of that when I am ready I will go with the folks at Rabbit. I will pay more, but still way less than what I would pay for one of the big 3 Western brands. And everything I see and hear from folks is that they are great to work with, responsive and responsible, and a pretty safe bet. For me at least, that is a good compromise.

Keep in mind I am a hobbiest woodturner with a desire to burn things and build some capacity for retirement.

If you work with those two brands I think you will be good. Just check with all of us in your country that have done the import thing and get the ins and outs down well!!

Fingers are crossed for a great experience for you!!! And a terrific Holiday as well!!!

Dave
Or buy 2 chinese machines. Same make.