Thread: Rowmark Supplier UK

Rowmark Supplier UK

Can someone please recommend a reliable online supplier of Rowmark flexi brass in the UK. I have found a couple but you either have to phone and order or collect in store. I need a company that will ship to me via the UK based courier service I use. UK delivery address and costs, I pay courier costs on delivery.

Thanks
    Carrol
    Epilog Mini 24 45w; Photoshop, CoralDraw and just about anything else that will work for me!

Since no-one else had jumped in to help -

CSI (the Epilog distributors) or Trotec Laser are the obvious places to buy Rowmark from and they both stock a wide range of other materials too.

BUT, they both have their own next-day delivery services (about £10 per delivery, which seems reasonable to me).

Is there a special reason why you want to use your own carrier? Even if they are cheap, it cannot be saving more than a couple of squid.
    Epilog Legend 32EX 60W

Precision Prototypes, Romsey, UK

Thanks Michael

I live in Zambia and use a courier service to deliver here. Companies in the UK that would not normally ship to Zambia do not mind stuff going via a courier company and it is a Mainland UK address they ship to. It is also cheaper than DHL or FedEx. So basically, I have a UK delivery address.

The only suppliers I have managed to find are either phone to order or come into the store to collect.

Thanks
    Carrol

Hi Carrol, I have just sent you a PM as your use of the Flame Lilly made me sit up straight, being as I am an ex-Rhodesian/Zimbabwean. I know a few folk in Zambia. I understand that 'phoning the UK from Zambia would cost you an arm and two legs, but if you would like, I am sure we could work out a system where I could do the calling for you (a note to say that I am not looking for any compensation for it). If interested, PM me with an e-mail address or a phone number and I will contact you.
    Kind Regards, John-Michael Bion
    60w EFI 6090 & 100w Z4 Reci 6090 G Weike Lasers, 4 X 4 CNC Router
    CLTT using Oki C822dn & Adkins Press
    Glass Sandblasting, Woodwork Shop, etc...
    V Carve Pro v8 & Photo V Carve, Lasercut 5.3, Corel Draw 2017 on Windows 7 and iMac (via Parallels), etc

Thanks John, I have sent a message.
    Epilog Mini 24 45w; Photoshop, CoralDraw and just about anything else that will work for me!

Sorry Carrol - I missed the Zambia bit.

I have sent a PM with email contact details for someone at CSI who might be able to help.
    Epilog Legend 32EX 60W

Precision Prototypes, Romsey, UK

908 might be worth a try

Thanks for the suggestions. I have just placed an order 908, I love getting new stuff!

908 are good guys, no worries with them!!