Thread: Trailer Hitch Covers Receivers

Red face Trailer Hitch Covers Receivers

Hello everyone,

Good afternoon!

Just wondering if anyone can help me source Trailer Hitch Cover Receivers? ( Those plastic or metal covers that you may see on the back of a van or Pick-UP Truck with slogans etc. where you would hitch a trailer etc. usually oval shaped or rectangular)

I can't seem to find a supplier in Canada who caries "blanks"--- metal or plastic.

I would preferably like to laser them. Much easier and less mess. I've googled them but find only others who are selling them for promo purposes.(no Blanks)---?

I also do pad printing so plastic can still be fine. If there's anyone who has any suggestions, It would greatly be appreciated.

Oh! by the way! I have had numerous help by reading posts in the past through everyone that contributes!! I would like to thank everyone for all their input and help.

Have a Great Day everyone!

Mike Tavares

But make sure it fits before you buy a boatload of them......I bought one of those and it didn't fit my trailer hitch.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

I would try these from conde.Then maybe engrave and cut romark to fit if you do not do sublimation?
    http://conde.com/search.php?search=t..._search=SEARCH
    GCC new mercury II 40 watt
    Corel Draw x5 suite
    All kinds of woodworking/construction junk