Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought a Ridgid r4330, and have a feed problem

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Favors View Post
    Just noticed you were from Fort Worth Bill. I was born there, raised in White Settlement. Still have family there.
    I really like it here, been here for 25 years. I am now just in Fort Worth on the north, I am just out of Haslet.

So come down and see the family and then you can come by and see me. There is a HD about 5 mile from me so we can go get a new planner.....

lol, I don't go down very often. Big city life isn't for me anymore. I live just outside of a town that might be a 1/4 mile long. It's peaceful out here, until I get my tools going, Luckily the only neighbor I have doesn't mind the noise.

I think I have decided to just go pick another one up tomorrow. Heck, if it messes up again, I still have 90 days to return it. So all I have to lose is gas.

My r4330 used to do this to me from time to time all i ever did was cleaned the feed rollers off with alcohol. it would work great after that. The feed rollers would have fine dust on them that would cause them to slip. My dewalt has the same issue from time to time

Just a nudge...I bought a Ridgid planer a few years ago. After I got it home and tried it, I realized that I just too loud for my comfort level. I returned it and found a used 15" for similar money. I'm much happier with that machine.