Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curves and Text

Now who was it that was about ready to give up a few days ago????? What is it they say "all cometh to he who wait-ith, provided he work-eth like hell while he wait-eth". Good job!
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Walker View Post
    Great work Steve, glad to have you back.

Bill I love that indicater plate. I am going to have to create something like that for myself. It will make a great calling card with my logo on the back (with your permission ofcourse).

Randy Walker
    Hey!! Go for it... I can't remember where I 'borrowed' the idea from, but it's been around for quite a while..
    Have fun..
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Bill

Would you be willing to post the .cdr?
    Scott Challoner
    30W LaserPro Spirit (Need more power)
    30W Wisely Fiber Galvo

The money is all good

Steve congrats on securing the job. As you know, to know if that is a good quote or a great quote, you need to figure in the other variables. Material cost, setup and engraving time, and delivery costs. It is probably still good just to get a job at this time here in the good ol' USA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Honey and Coco
    Steve / Sandy Wallace
    Lasting Laser Impressions

FaceBook - search Steven Wallace; Epilog mini 18 - 35w, rotary tool, Corel X3, PhotoGrav 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Challoner View Post
    Bill

Would you be willing to post the .cdr?
    Here ya go Scott.. Sorry it took a while to get back on this.. I was taking a short vacation, sitting back on my boat with a .5% beer in my hand, trying not to get rained on..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cunningham View Post
    Here ya go Scott.. Sorry it took a while to get back on this.. I was taking a short vacation, sitting back on my boat with a .5% beer in my hand, trying not to get rained on..
    Thanks Bill

Rain could quickly spoil your vacation. You don't want to water down your beer.
    Scott Challoner
    30W LaserPro Spirit (Need more power)
    30W Wisely Fiber Galvo

Steve - That looks like plain old Arial 9 pt to me. I would set it up to do print merge and rock and roll! I need a few jobs with that type of profit!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Challoner View Post
    Thanks Bill

Rain could quickly spoil your vacation. You don't want to water down your beer.
    Ehh yuh.. And it don't take much to water down a .5 beer..

Im confused, why retype and all that. I get drawings made in solid works all the time, and everything is a goup of lines like u say. One u could just leave aspect ratio on and type in new size, if u need to fill with color i always just ungroup the lines, combine them with one click then auto connect them then fill. Maybe i dont understand the question. Either way it seems like u have it figured out now
    Kern 150wat HSE 50x52 table.

I always use the transformation docker, and you can't maintain the aspect ratio there
    Yes you can. Just uncheck the 'Non Proportional' box. Then click off & on the first object to re-select it.