Ive been pulling what little hair I have out trying to figure out which router to go with. I was set on the Dewalt, but then I remember seeing the Triton at my local Woodcraft. I like the fact that the Triton comes with an edge guide, lower dust collection, upper dust collection and guide bushings.

The Dewalt has upper and lower dust collection, but only lower with the optional edge guide. I already have a fixed base router so the fixed base with the Dewalt is just an added bonus. The Dewalt is about $60 more with the edge guide.

My concern with the Triton is the cheap turret for depth stops. I think thats about my only concern.

I dont really have any concerns with the Dewalt, other then I have to purchase and edge guide.

The main reason I am stuck on these two is dust collection. Ive looked at Porter Cable and Milwaukee (my fixed base is a Milwaukee) and the Festool is way out of my price range. I was leaning more towards the Triton for the dust colletion reason, but like I said about the turret, which then lead me back to the Dewalt.

Anyone care to comment or persude either way?