I'm getting to this finally... I'm a noobie here I've got a few posts up but figured I'd intro myself. I'm in Oglesby, Il,Starved Rock Area, I'm an Electrician by trade. I've like woodworking since Jr. High Shop class and it has been that long since I've done anything real since then. I've finally gotten to a place in life where I can start to get into woodworking again. I've been buying tools and machines as I can for the last year or so and am going to build a shop/garage addition to my house this summer. I really like looking thru the older posts and reading the current info here on the creek. I look forward to all the info I can absorb to help me along and can someday pass on. I'm really looking to develope my skills to build myself and family some furniture and redo my kitchen then who knows. I think along the line here I'd love to go work in a cabinent shop part time...More for learning than money... Any how thats a lil about me and I'm looking forward to any help/advice I can get as well as provide...

Thanks....