I have been touring and working on some business on my trip....Boston, Vermont, New Hamshire, Montreal, Quebec and the last few days Toronto. This morning I checked the directory at my Hotel Germain , which BTW is very nice and found there is a Lee Valley store here in Toronto. It turns out it was only 4 blocks from the hotel . So I walked to Lee Valley and it was as I expected, a clean, well organized store. It seems that all the catalogue items are on the floor for view and purchase. I restrained myself since the difficulty of carring items and I think we get a slightly better price in the US using the catalogue and internet. It was nice to see the items in person... I really did not see much more as far as woodworking....some nice items at Simon pearce in Vermont.....a nice rocking chair in Quebec and a great shop as part of a large farm in Vermont, where they also make cheese....We are flying out in a couple of hours and I am glad to get back....back to the house...my workshop with the large wenge table to finish...