Years back a customer gave me a pry bar, he wasnt sure where he got it but it was excellent and made moving heavy stuff or getting under it easier than any past bars Id tried. I used it many times and at one point it was lost for years and I needed therapy. Doing a roof repair years later there was a bang and it was found the next day in a bush near the home. Nice. This bar was comfortable to use, I moved machines up to 2,500 lbs with it, it would flex but it always kept the same shape. It had a lip on one or two of the paddle ends that I ground off but done so long ago and dont think I took photos but should have., there is also wear on the back and I think that it came from auto industry and a tire machine. Thats my best guess.

Ive looked at some machines in a new level of weight at 4,000 lbs I figured it was above this bar and my body weight. Have a guy with a float and a Telehandler to do a pick ups but reality would still have to get under the machine to block it up to get forks under. At times putting a machine on pipe and rolling to a better location as well.

There are Johnson bars that have wheels and certain capacities and one other name for bars similiar that dont have wheels. I saved some info last night and will take a look for the other name. Capacity of the johnson bars were different weights but no matter what you still have to get under the thing to lift it.

What are you using for heavier weight machines. Im looking for those ones to lift one side and move a machine around though there are wheels on the heavier Johnson bars at least the one style.