The first was one of those 18"X30" metal utility carts, which I never liked. Got it for use on jobsites & it was in the shop in between. Added a middle shelf and a board on top.

A few years ago, made an improved version from scraps, which was OK.

Now an improved version of that- taller, better wheels, optimized shelf spacing. The shelves below hold two finish sanders, four trim routers, and three belt sanders all plugged in with long cords and dedicated bits/belts. The cords make a mess but should now somewhat push under the cart.

Also on the shelves two router bit boxes, power plane, heat gun and a full size router. The miter saw on top is not fixed as it also goes in the field, but will have a pivot pin/bolt so it can swing out to cut longer stock. I've increasingly found that having miter saw up high is good- better view, less bending, and the stock is above the fray.

The base dolly I recently got for free & cut the 1" ply deck down slightly, & the shelves are from some lumber core cabinet doors that have been around for years, waiting for a purpose. All screws, no glue for future changes.

IMG_4853.jpgIMG_4582.jpgIMG_4852.jpegIMG_3080.jpg