Quote Originally Posted by Warren Lake View Post
earl can you explain that to me. Is my thought on track that if I use a program to modify the computer so my folders open my thought and think its on track is I can hand this same folder on a disc to someone else then they will not be able to see all for the ame reason that is t hat their computer is limited size wise My guess is that it would depend on how/what the other person's set-up is

Im best to try and pull the folders apart and can even think of a few good reasons I have master template and can see a whole large adventure on it. Its better some of the info in folders is in the master folder I have to rename all tiny one number and hope I can work my way back its worked in the past in most cases I hate removing the info though but will figure it out and if brought out to the master I can put info back as there will nmot be muliple layers. That sounds reasonable to me--if i'm reading you correctly

Sounds like the cloud is a good thing, I dont trust it. Too old to trust things anymore.
Warren--i think i'm in over my head, but added some thoughts blue italics above. Hopefully Bill or Curt will weigh back in.

I was hesitant on the cloud thing as well, but when my company made that move i became a bit more open for my own stuff. I'm using OneDrive and it really helped in being able to move files from my old iPhone to my new Android phone. Plus...i got 10 years worth of pictures off my phone!!