My Epilog Radius is still chugging along. It has a Synrad J48-2 (25w?) tube from 2002,, I have had the machine for 4 years and have not noticed any decline in power from when I bought it. (I have less than $1500 in the engraver, exhaust system, computer, quiet air compressor)

My son and I are starting to use it a little more, after sitting idle for a year or 2, it is getting daily use. Son makes custom wallets, etc and has started using the laser to etch logos and designs. In the next few years I will have even more time to pursue projects on it.

That said,, it is a 20 year old tube in a ~25 year old machine.
One thing I have about the set up is the clunky interaction between the drawing program (AI and Corel), the windows 95 printer driver and the console on the machine.
Add to the fact Adobe Ill and Corel Draw are both way more than we need for our simple drawings.
So I am going to be replacing it in the next year.

I really like what I see with Lightburn coupled with a Ruida controlled machine. I looks like a good basic drawing program that has direct control over a Ruida based machine.
So are than any solid, quality machines that are directly compatible with Lightburn??
I would prefer a Synrad RF laser machine with a Ruida controller.

Does such a thing exist ??