Well, I really do like the saw so far. I started out using the WWII Thin Kerf, but switched to the 1/8 kerf for stability. The fence is really nice and I've no issues of deflection or movement. I've heard about the complaints of the fence moving when you unlock it, but really, all you have to is pull toward you when unlocking and the fence doesn't move. That's it. The problem I did have with the fence is that it's face was not flat, so I sanded it on a granite reference flat and got it down to about .001 to .002 flat.
I also have an issue with the table top not being flat. In fact, it dips like a valley as it approaches the throat. It's out about .010+ is some spots. My fix is to use .010 and .0045 thick UMHW tape to build up the low spots. So far, this seems to work pretty well.
The last problem is with the throat insert. It's way out of wack and there's almost no leveling it out. It really throws off ripping narrow boards that ride of the plate only. I do have an aftermarket ZCI from Colliflower coming and I'm hoping that will solve that issue. It's main body is machined aluminum, with slide out ZCI inserts for your blades. My fingers are crossed on that one.
I know some folks are saying that I'm expecting way too much from a jobsite saw, however I'm trying to replace a cabinet saw that took up too much space, so I'm doing my best to get the most out of this JSS Pro and so far it's working out. Everything else on the saw is working out great and I have no regrets about making the change. I keep reminding myself that my cabinet saw was not perfect either and there were things about it that I had to accept, modify or work around to be happy with it