Thread: Turner Interview: Dale Thompson

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

There is MUCH more!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy
    Well. I'm gonna have to save this one and re read it when I have an extra week or so to do it:
    Hi Gorgeous,
    When Mark first approached me for this interview, I told him that I had lived for a LONG time and that the interview might be quite long! He told me that he would edit the text as necessary. Little did I know that he would take out 99.7% of my submission!

For example, he "scratched" the fact that I was instrumental in building the Great Pyramids of Egypt. Originally, I designed the points of the pyramids to point downward but the "winds of time" tipped them over and have turned them into the rather unimpressive structures that we see today.

Also a victim of the "Editor's Pen" was the contribution that my PM66 and I made to Noah when he was working to outpace the incoming storm. I designed and worked on his SECOND Ark. Wisely, in the final seconds, I snuck aboard the FIRST Ark disguised as a grass snake in the belly of a skunk!

Among many thousands of other things, Mark also left out the fact that I am solely responsible for designing the "lean" in the "Leaning Tower of Pizza (or is it Pisa?)!

Since I turn to Jello at the sight of a "pretty face", I am sending you a complete transcript of my interview on the next outbound C-130 from the Peshtigo International Airport!

Dale T.
    Last edited by Dale Thompson; 03-11-2006 at 11:09 AM.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!