I have a 1970s Martin T75 enroute this week. Unfortunately, it is coming on a flatbed trailer with a 30” deck. Getting the saw from the deck to the ground has me a little anxious, and brought me here for affirmation/advice. My current game plan is to use my pallet Jack to move the machine to the back of the trailer, position my 2 ton engine hoist under the trailer to lift the saw, have the trailer pull forward and away, and finally lower the saw to blocking/pallet Jack on the ground. Once it is on the ground I am confident I can get it where I need it to be using my pallet Jack. My driveway has a slight incline, but it’s nothing terrible that two people pushing can’t overcome. First, has anyone used an engine hoist to move a large object from a truck bed? Was it sketchy or simple? Next, I can’t find an English manual for this saw, just the German one. It weighs 900kgs, but I want to make sure I’m not damaging it by using straps under the table to lift the whole machine. I will obviously avoid applying force to the sliding table carriage. I think I read Mark’s restore of a T17 that all the internals hang off the table anyway. The table of the T17 in my garage is quite robust and I imagine it could be picked up that way without damage, but I’m no expert. Finally, does anyone have contact info for Patrick Walsh? He hasn’t logged in since last year, and I think he’s the guy I need to speak to about moving this machine. He is intimately familiar with the make after all.